Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Color Wheel is WRONG?!

Being somewhat of an artist I grew up being taught that yellow was the opposite of violet and red that of green. I remember being frustrated that when mixing these colors I didn't always get a neutral gray but more often then not I mixed up the most obnoxious looking brown color. Until one day I was searching on the internet and low and behold I found out that The color wheel is wrong. Here's what it should be instead of the one used today.

The correct color wheel



The old school verson. WRONG!

2 comments:

Teo said...

You are absolutely right.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried this Steve? Does it really work? If so...four tubes of paint is a whole lot cheaper than most options. That would be pretty cool. Of course, this old dog doesnt learn new tricks too well...