Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Nooooooooooooo


I was going to try and get a post up of my last couple of days at Martha's Cabin in Puget Sound but when I hit publish button everything disappeared!!?! Ohhhh ARRRGGGH AHHH!!! It was so lovely too, the photographs, the nice beautiful post... everything.....g.o.n.e.... Ohhh well... Anyway I've let bygones be bygones and will post again sometime soon but tomorrow morning our family is leaving for my cousin Erin's wedding in Minnesota. I'll be back next Thursday. Maybe if I feel up to it or have nothing else to do while I'm at the hotel, I'll retry the post but don't expect anything.

The above is a scanned image of my face (something rather strange and fun to do) that I changed with Photoshop.


Just so this isn't a complete post waste I've added a new feature to my blog. I found it on this blog. I am pretty excited about the new Guest Map (the link is also on the right column) please check it out and leave your mark!! I am always interested where readers of this humble blog are located, so "Guest Map" was a bit of geekiness I couldn't resist implementing.

The guestmap has a satellite, map view feature or hybrid. You can scroll about the globe and leave comments and links to your own blog/website.

Just find your spot on the map (you can move the map with your mouse or use the sliders on the left of the map), zoom way in, click on your location, a message box will pop-up, enter all the fields and leave an icon marker (if you don't select a marker the message will not appear). Finally, click the button Place! and voila you're done! Nifty eh?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"and you know what .. who ever is reading this ..... points finger* you should blog too."
recipe cheesecake australia

Steve said...

Why is my blog being attacked by the SPAMMING MAFIA!?!

While cheesecake is good, my blog is not a banner for your advertisement. Can you say cheesy?

Hypno-you-need-therapy! Using others to promote oneself is definitely not good. You need to look at your inner self. In your case I'd recommend smoking as it will end this spam crap faster.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sir or Madame,
Your blog is much good. Me likey.

Me plus likey krazy krap that is two kewl two. Checky it outy!

http://www.krazykrazykrazykrazykrapthatistwokewlformeandyoutwo.com

Steve said...

CJ that sounds like you. lol

Anonymous said...

Um, that, uh, totally wasn't me.

I'll tell you what though, I definitely ready to go back. He he, seeing your "one4all2nv" name on the guest map reminded me how much I've missed good ole fashioned fraggin'!

Johnny Virgil said...

looks like you had an awesome vacation. Great pics!

Joybeth said...

So I'm not the only one that scans my face! I did it a couple months ago and my roommates made fun of me, but it looks cool.

Anonymous said...

I hope you closed your eyes when you scanned your face.