Monday, January 23, 2006

TNT or "Titles Now on Tour"

A beautiful thing never gives so much pain as does failing to hear and see it.
~Michelangelo


I'm saving my titles from the black abyss of the internet and giving them a permenant berth in a post. In order of first appearance.


The first Sea of Steve Title


I add a border


I decide to add some color


Halloween


Thanksgiving


I try to make my Title pop with more color


Christmas


Current Title less contrast version
It goes on tour too because who knows when I'll change it to something else


Valentine's Day


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the infamous shots of the "No answers, just better questions" days? :D

Steve said...

I haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about.

Anonymous said...

"Sea of Steve" is a neat title. It makes me think that you will share a vast array of your deepest thoughts with us. Love the seasonal changes!