Monday, July 28, 2008

RTC

This summer I have been working two jobs. One at the IT computer support help desk and the other is a paid internship over at RT-Corporation. RTC is a pharmaceutical manufacturer/distributor. For more information please visit their website at http://www.rt-corp.com/. My task is to work with the marketing department and design their catalogs and other marketing materials. This involves working in Adobe inDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. In order to get internship credits at the University of Wyoming, I have to chronicle my experience. Check by in the next few days as I post what I've been up to this summer.

Some of the material I am working with at RT-Corp is priviledged information and/or material that will NOT be posted to this blog.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Oh geez, I can't believe you're blogging for intern credit.