Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where I'm going

As I started thinking of what I could do to reducing my impact, I began to notice the gross negligence of others around me. I knew right then and there that my goal with this project was not only to reduce my impact but to show the gross negligence of those around me. I figured I could have a bigger impact if the things I show you changes the way you think too. I'm putting my life out there, why not others? So, in this journal, I will not only write about my struggles to become more sustainable, but I will show you what I am doing and what others are doing through my photographs. I will use this blog to record my effort to reduce my impact on the earth and will share my struggles and triumphs. I welcome any of your ideas and comments on this project.

No comments: