Thursday, June 23, 2005

Creation

The Creation of Adam Michelangelo

Panel onePanel twoPanel three

1               2               3


I meticulously completed this drawing on YouDraw. It is made up of three panels, because the drawing pad on YouDraw is too small to fit the whole thing in on one panel. Click on the Creation of Adam above or here to enter my gallery and vote and leave comments. I encourage you to draw something too!

The title of this post is 'Creation' for another reason. I stumbled across a great website yesterday. http://www.keo.org KEO is a satellite built to return to Earth 50,000 years after its launched at the end of 2006. On board it will carry messages that are written by people from all over the world. Describe your life, share a thought, pass on your experiences, aspirations and dreams… The satellite will bring back to our far away descendants every message that each and every one of us puts on board. My message is ready for launch. I found the site a little hard to navigate to get to write your message, so here is a link. Write your message.

Creation of this blog entry is winding down to an end. There's nothing left to write about except that I'm still digging dirt and hauling it away in a six wheeler. The six wheeler, which I have named Drivel because it sounds like it is spitting when it runs, is a lot of fun to drive. I really can't tell you why because it only goes about 25MPH but it does make you feel like you're flying, especially with the wind rushing past, blowing your hair. Ahhhh. Drivel is a great machine, without his help I'd have to use the little, flimsy, whimsy, tipsy turvy, wheel barrow of doom. I have not had a good experience with that contraption as you can probably imagine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keo.org seems like an interesting idea. i'm sure there are a lot of existential implications i could get into, but i'll spare you.

Grae said...

Hi! Can you spare some of your time to help us out. Were making skimboards. but need designs. Hope you can help us :(