Thursday, June 02, 2005

Where have I been?

I haven't updated in a while and well haven't really had the time. I didn't get my cartoon window painting job this year because the Events Complex had a lawsuit last year and their budget has been significantly cut. My mom tried to get me to apply for a 'real' job but I just couldn't picture myself as a McDonald's whathaveyou. So I held out like Stonewall Jackson until something came along that I might actually like.

Now I wake up every morning at 6am and drive to Rock Springs where I am digging basement window wells and helping to remodel a friend's house. You're probably saying wouldn't McDonalds be better? It may be easier to work there but I hold higher standards and I will never work in a fast food joint or Wal-Mart type store....EVER!



I don't have to give up painting all together either. On the side of his house he has a mural of Wyoming made of sandstone that juts out. It needs to be painted and so I get to have fun doing that. It has everything from Old Faithful, to the Tetons.

I've also been busy over at YouDraw.com Check out some of my recent artwork!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that just makes me sick Steve! Now I hate McDonalds.