Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Goodbye Blues Hello Yellows, Oranges, and Greens

You may be getting tired of hearing how I keep changing my layout/design, so I won't bother and I'll just say that this is an extension to my original post a few days later. Yeah that's exactly it.

Anyway this is the color scheme I have been working on and I wanted to use it earlier but things just didn't look right. In fact they still don't look right because I'm still working on it. I'm still trying to find the correct hues and saturation levels that will just work. I thought I might as well post this style since it does look better than the all blue prior, but it just isn't there in the way that there in bold should make one feel. I'll continue working on my little design patch with my hues little by little, inch by inch. Maybe you lovely people out there have suggestions. If you do they would be appreciated. Please feel free to be as brutal or as kind as you like because in the end I'll ultimately do what I want anyway but I take your comments seriously.

Edit: Things are looking better. I'm still not liking the dark green sidebar but the post background looks good. I'm also trying to change everything over to CSS. It's taking time and that's why a few items are totally outta wack such as my recent bookshelf. I challenge you all to try and change old html (bad) coding to CSS with (good) html.

Edit: Dark green sidebar is history reverted to my trusty blue.

No comments: