Saturday, May 21, 2005

For Marc

My mom took this picture while I was drawing a poster for my cousin, Marc. He asked me a while back to do a Black Crowe drawing for him and I finally have the time to draw one. I thought I'd make it my post so you can see my progress.


For those of you unfamiliar with my cousin Marc, he was in a car accident eight years ago which left him nearly paralyzed. He is in a wheel chair for life but can manage to walk short distances. When he was younger he played the violin and used to call me Baby Steven. He was in a coma for 2 years before coming out of it right before they nearly pulled the plug on him. He still has a quick wit and is a riot when taken into a mall because he will hoot and holler at all the girls. Anyway, he asked me to draw him a Black Crowe piece because that is his ultimate favorite band.



Visit the Black Crowes website

No comments: