Monday, June 13, 2005

Down by the River


I went kayaking today and had a blast. The river is practically flooding, it's so powerful. Never once think for a moment that you can control Mother Nature because she will definitely put you back in your place. Kayaking has made me appreciate nature so much and has allowed me to see parts of the world that truely go unnoticed by everyone else living on it. Tomorrow I'm teaching about six sessions of middle school aged kids some basic kayak techniques. I've done this in the past and have had lots of fun with it.



Here's a couple of recent YouDraw pictures I have completed. Vote for my pictures and leave a comment, I'd appreciate it very much!

Self-portraitMichelangelo's David
M.C. Escher Sky and WaterYou leap from the depths to touch the sky

3 comments:

Emily said...

Nice drawings! I was pretty impressed, so I voted for 'em.

Hope Horner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hope Horner said...

How did you get your site to look 3-D?? It's unbelievable!