Friday, June 10, 2005

What Color Are You?

I took this "color" test the other day to find out which HTML color I am...unfortunately that color was pale blue, not exactly my favorite, but the personality analysis was somewhat correct. Take the quiz yourself and see if you're pleased with the results. Post your color to my comments.


you are lightcyan
#E0FFFF

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.



I'm nearly finished with Marc's Black Crowe poster. I'm trying to finish it for his birthday which is in a week. Work that still needs to be done is mainly the stage and then a few highlights/shadow work all over.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are lightgoldenrodyellow
#FAFAD2

Anonymous said...

you are deeppink
#FF1493

Anonymous said...

you are aqua
#00FFFF

Your picture for your cousin Marc is looking really good.

Emily said...

Hey! Thanks for your nice comment on my site. Sure, you can add me as a link - I will do the same for you! Great artwork, by the way, I'm impressed. And it is funny that our colors are so close.

Anonymous said...

Weird...I'm light cyan #E0FFFF. Same as you, dude. Downright creepy if you ask me...

Steve said...

Nate that just means we're two totally smart dudes. Since I've been light cyan I decided to make some of my colors on my webpage that color. So the titles of my posts are now #E0FFFF