Friday, July 15, 2005

Follow me

Back in the 1990's, I often played a game called Lemmings. It's a puzzle type game that requires your almighty knowledge to lead the green-headed dimwitted Lemmings to their home amidst dangers, toils and sometimes even your own frustration with the nuke all button. Now you can play DHTML Lemmings with only your web browser. Enjoy!



Next week I'll be vacationing in the grand state of Washington on the waters of Puget Sound. We were going to be staying in the cabin on Puget Sound this week during my mom and brother's birthdays, but someone else wanted to go this week and so we'll go next week. I can't wait to see the ocean again! It is breathtakingly beautiful! Hopefully I will be able to view Mount Rainer from the cabin. It is usually overcast though and you can only see it from the cabin on a clear day. We will be up there for a week and might even go into Canada for a day. Last time I was there we took a ferry across from Seattle to Victoria City, Canada. The ferry was over crowded with people and there were no seats, I didn't mind though because I was hanging over the ledge, peering out to sea. Back then I was really into dolphins and stared out into the ocean hoping to see one. When I saw some killer whales I screamed, "Whale!" Once I said that the whole ferry dipped to one-side as ever tourist on board crowded over to my side to view the whales. This opened up a lot of seats and my mom could finally sit down. After our visit to Canada my mom told me to yell whale again so that she could get a seat. So if you find yourself on a ferry and need a place to sit just yell, "Whale!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should definately go to Canada, take lots of pictures and yell "Whale!" again. Just pray the boat doesn't tip over.

Emily said...

That's a whale of a tale... I'll try to keep the tip in mind. :-)