Monday, July 11, 2005

Tag I'm it

I've been tagged, handed the baton to keep this chain(letter) of a blog thing going because obviously I have nothing better to do? I am getting you back for this! I just don't know how, when, or the exact means but something is coming....Muhhahahahaha.

Total volume of music files on my computer: Holy jumping bananas Batman! 8.6 gigs. This isn't illegally downloaded music mind you but I'll come clean 117MB of it has been illegally downloaded. *Sigh* Nevermore, nevermore. I too am in desperate need of an iPod.

The last CD I bought: I purchased two and I don't remember which one went across the register first so here they are: Coldplay X&Y and Ben Folds Songs for Silverman

Song playing right now: Nothing currently because I'm on my laptop and my Bose speakers are sitting nicely on a shelf until my room is carpeted. The last song I played was in my car and it was, Phantom of Opera Think of Me. Great song, fabulous movie, wonderful book!

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me: I'll also go by the highest play count on my iTunes and they are:

1. The Luckiest, Ben Folds (My favorite song it wakes me up in the morning)
2. Gracie, Ben Folds
3. Hallelujah, Rufus Wainwright
4. You Raise Me Up, Josh Groban
5. Ave Maria, Bobby McFerrin

Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:

1. Nate-Dawg's Castle (One last requirement before your mission)
2. Unknown Knowns and Other Ramblings (This should give you something to update your blog with CJ)
3. Chad Essley's Tablet PC SketchBlog (I don't know if he reads my blog all that often)
4. Natasha's Nook (Nathaniel's girlfriend. I'm out of people to send this baton too!)
5. Drifting About (I have officially ran out of blogs to send this to. This is what happens to you when you leave a comment on my blog)

Phew! I'm so glad there were only 5!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the crap?! Since when have you had more than five songs on your computer?! You realize of course that if you're using WAVE format you're cheating. {insidejoke}Looks like the Foo Fighters have more CDs out than I thought...{/insidejoke}

Steve said...

I admit I looked cool there for a few moments. Yes I do have mostly .wav format and that takes up space. Without the .wav I have 1.61 GB. Also for some reason it was taking music from my games so I took that out of there too. I really need to clean this computer out. Just to prove you wrong CJ I have 462 songs and no Foo Fighters haha.